Three members of the team of Police Ombudsman Vladimir Vorontsov - Andina, Moiseev, Fedorov - are preparing for the trial. All of them are in custody. Previously, they created the film "Save the Police Ombudsman", about how the case against Vladimir Vorontsov was fabricated. In particular, Svetlana (real name Irina Andina), sent by Vorontsov's friends, agreed to become the victim. She pretended that she was ready to cooperate with the CSS of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. In exchange for reinstatement in her job as a police officer, she was offered to give false testimony against Vorontsov, as if he extorted money from her. In the trial of Vorontsov, this episode, like many others, fell apart. And in retaliation, Andina, Moiseev and Fedorov were arrested.
Project participant Police Ombudsman Yevgeny Moiseev has prepared a new appeal to all those who support the Police Ombudsman team persecuted for the truth. The appeal was transferred to Rucriminal.info and the telegram channel of the Cheka-OGPU, which we publish:
“Criminal case of the “Defenders of the Police Ombudsman”. Results of the investigation.
1. According to the investigation, the employees of the CSS and the Main Investigation Department of Moscow did not falsify the criminal case against Vorontsov, but Irina Andina did it, who spoke so convincingly that they were forced to believe her and initiate a criminal case. Evgeny Moiseev and Vasily Fedorov were the organizers of this terrible crime about a deliberately false denunciation.
2. According to the investigation, the employees of the CSS and the Main Investigation Department of Moscow have no reason to slander Moiseev, Andina and Fedorov. And it does not matter that if the truth is revealed, then the operatives and investigators will have to be imprisoned under articles 285, 286, 302, 303, 309 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
3. Employees of the CSS and GSU of Moscow are ready to take a polygraph, but exactly until such time as a corresponding petition is filed at the court. After this petition, they will no longer be ready to take a polygraph.
4. Evidence of a deliberately false denunciation by Andina, Fedorov and Moiseev is the film “Save the Police Ombudsman”. And it does not matter that he proves their innocence, as well as the facts of falsification of the criminal case by the employees of the CSS and the Main Investigation Department of Moscow.
5. The investigation failed to conduct an examination of the cell phones confiscated from Moiseev, Fedorov and Andina, because passwords were set on them, and some were discharged. There were no specialists in the selection of passwords in the entire Ministry of Internal Affairs. They also could not find a charger to charge phones and conduct an examination. Well, the USB cable did not fit the confiscated iPhone. And it doesn't matter that the iPhone has its own cable.
6. The investigation was unable to investigate the laptops confiscated from Moiseyev, Andina and Fedorov, because the volume of information contained on them is 3.6 TB, and the Ministry of Internal Affairs does not have any storage media with such a volume of memory. And it doesn't matter that there are flash drives with a memory capacity of 1TB on free sale, they are not in the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
7. The impossibility to conduct an examination of the cell phones, computers and laptops confiscated from Moiseyev, Andina and Fedorov has nothing to do with the fact that they contain information confirming their innocence. Therefore, they cannot be kept in a criminal case, but everything must be returned. And that's not enough...
8. A deliberately false denunciation was made by Andina on the territory of Mordovia, therefore the criminal case will be considered by the Lublin Court of Moscow. Well, in extreme cases - Tverskoy.
9. Moiseev's complaint about the initiation of a criminal case can be considered for more than 4 months. And it doesn't matter that, according to the law, the consideration period is 5 days.
10. The hearing on Moiseev's complaint can be omitted, indicating that he was not delivered from the pre-trial detention center. And it does not matter that in fact he was delivered and is in court.
11. A lawyer may not be allowed to see Moiseev in the pre-trial detention center. The court session on the extension of the term of custody can be held in the absence of lawyers Moiseev and Andina. The constitutional right to protection does not apply to them.
12. The defendants have not been able to get acquainted with the 5 volumes of the criminal case for more than a month. And it doesn't matter that during this time the investigator came 5-6 times for a maximum of an hour.
13. In order to acquaint the accused with the remaining few pages of the criminal file, it is necessary to extend their detention for another two months, i.e. up to a maximum of 6 months.
14. The fact that the accused have not been introduced to the case for more than half a month and have not done anything at all has nothing to do with the fact that the investigation has reached a dead end, and the judges (even those who are under their control) refuse to consider this nonsense.
15. Audio recordings showing how employees of the CSS and the Main Investigative Directorate of Moscow falsify the criminal case against Vorontsov and which prove that Irina Andina did not deliberately make a false denunciation should not be attached to the criminal case. It doesn't matter that Art. 6 of the Code of Criminal Procedure obliges the investigation to obtain evidence and the innocence of the accused.
16. According to the investigation, a deliberately false denunciation was made against Vladimir Vorontsov, so he should not be involved as a victim in the case. You don't even have to question him. You never know what he is asking for.
17. The defendants had no intention of bringing Vorontsov to criminal liability. It does not matter that the Supreme Court considers that in this case there is no corpus delicti under Art. 306 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, one can simply write that Andina, Fedorov and Moiseev are representatives of the “apposition”. And it doesn't matter that this word is spelled with an "o". The head of the CSS, ladle Lyamzin, knows better.
18. Only the most competent and highly qualified specialists serve in the Main Investigation Department of the capital. The fact that they do not know the elementary rules of the Russian language (where to put "," and ".") does not matter.
19. The criminal prosecution of Moiseev, Andina and Fedorov is not revenge on the part of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for revealing and showing everyone all the dirt of the system, the unprofessionalism and stupidity of entire colonels and generals.”